Boryeong Mud Festival
Of the numerous festivals in Korea, Boryeong Mud Festival attracts the largest number of international visitors. During the festival period, tourists flock to the area to experience the benefits of Boryeong's mud while having a blast. Fully immersed in both the mud and the festival’s great atmosphere, visitors enjoy mud wrestling, mud sliding, and even swimming in the giant mud bath. Visitors feeling particularly energetic can try the marine mud-training course, while those looking for something more relaxing can chill in the mud massage zone. In the evening, music and fireworks continue to have the party going at the beach.
- Mud Game
- Mud Obstacle Marathon
- Mud Experience Center (Mud bath & mud massage)
- Mud Slide
- Mud Kid’s Land
- Opening Ceremony & Closing Ceremony
- Mud Mob Scene
- World Mud Beauty Festival
- Boryeong-si Local Music Concert
- Hip-hop Rave Party
- EDM Festival, etc.
- Mud-time Character Performance
- Fountain Square Open Concert
- Korea’s Tune, Pungmul (folk music) Experience
- Black Eagles Air Force Air Show, etc.
- Boryeong Mud Festival Photo Exhibition
- Boryeong Local Products & Handcrafted Items Sale Exhibition
* Program details are subject to change and vary each year. Find more information at the official webpage.
General Area - Individuals
- Adults (20-64): Monday-Thursday 12,000 won / Friday-Sunday 14,000 won
- Teenagers (11-19): Monday-Thursday 10,000 won / Friday-Sunday 12,000 won
Groups (20 people or more)
- Adults (20-64): Monday-Thursday 11,000 won / Friday-Sunday 13,000 won
- Teenagers (11-19): Monday-Thursday 9,000 won / Friday-Sunday 11,000 won
- Guardian: Monday-Thursday 4,000 won / Friday-Sunday 6,000 won
- Children (3-10): Monday-Thursday 9,000 won / Friday-Sunday 11,000 won
- Babies (under 3 years of age; must be accompanied by an adult): Free
Open to visitors of all ages
From Seoul Central City Bus Terminal, take an express bus to Boryeong (보령).
From Boryeong Bus Terminal, take a bus bound for Daecheon Beach. (10min intervals)
From Yongsan Station or Yeongdeungpo Station, take a train to Daecheon Station.
From Daecheon Station, take a local bus bound for Daecheon Beach.